hye mommies.....i want to ask..is it true the baby head will bigger if the mother always get sleeping, rest and have a diebetic? i feel so confuse because my aunt always say like that to me...

49 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

nope. here's the thing, starting from pregnancy, birth, newborn, infancy, toddlerhood, childhood, teenagehood, adulthood, marriage, basically all steps of life, there will always be nonsensical old wives tales. now we are living in a modern age where knowledge from legit sources are easily accessible, people in old days they relied on old wives tales and word of mouth because that is the only 'knowledge' that is easily accessible for them. during pregnancy it is normal to feel tired and sleepy most of the time, because our body is working hard in the process of creating another human being inside our belly. my advice is get all your sleep because we won't get enough sleep after our little miracle are born. but if you are diabetic, there is a risk for the baby's size (not just the head) to be bigger than normal baby size, hence that's why doctors sometimes induced birth earlier than the due date to prevent babies getting stuck in the birth canals and risking nerve injury due to being very large on due date.

Baca lagi