just curious

Do husbands usually take random photos of their pregnant wives as memories or wives usually take photos of themselves instead ?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i was very insecure of my pre bods so my hubs dont take my bump. only my top half and edit nice nice before posting it 😂 so my bump, i took my own like mirror selfie and put in my pregnancy diary 🙊bc only i can read 😂 only my hubs and best friend saw my preg bods throughout my whole pregnancy 😂

Super Mum

Depends on the husband I guess. My husband didn’t intentionally take photos of my baby bump often, but he showed a lot of love and care, and I thought that was more important too. We took some photos together when I was pregnant, and that’s even nicer to look back on. Heh

I took all my weekly bumpfies myself :) but other than that, of course my husband also got take random pics of me (like with our food while dining out?)

I think it's memorable that husbands take snapshots to document the child-bearing journey. My guy friend does it too!

Lolx... my hub does take random pics of me when im pregnant. Cos i dont do it myself

Super Mum

I asked my husband to help take my pic during my pregnancy every month

VIP Member

Really depends lah. If your Husband is a photography buff or not

I think guys in general don't bother with such things...hahaha

VIP Member

Only when i asked him to... He had never initiated. Guys...

VIP Member

Aye is there a difference? Lol. Can see I quite bochup