Take photos of baby bump

I’m a muslim and I don’t really believe in pantang. However my friends just love to take photos of my baby bump and I’m an easy going person. But some say it’s not good. Is it true? Opinions mummies?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

it's their journey during pregnancy .It's one for all. Never know the story journey during marriage or years trying to get a baby . Let them be happy with it :) Don't worry as long they and jaga their appearance :) Important they take care of themselves and lil ones. No harsh feelings. :) Like Azwan Ali once said "Why bothers.. hehehe.. 💋

Read more

Just think positive towards your friends, they’re probably just pure excited for you. When you think positive towards your surroundings, you get back the positivity throughout yr pregnancy InshaAllah! Just keep making lots of du’a to protect you and your baby from any evil eye. Take care and enjoy your pregnancy ❤️

Read more

No such pantang in Islam but baby bump is aurat. If your blouse is loose and not really showing the bump, I think it's ok. You might want to tell your friends to be mindful next time.

3y ago

I was informed that even our scan is aurat. So I did not post any on social media

It’s your comfort level that you need to worry about. Also people (with good intentions) may be still be jealous of your pregnancy especially friends on social media that you’re not close to

I also took some photos. But I am not sure about that