Cheating Wives

What are some of the reasons women would cheat on their husbands? Emotional emptiness?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When you say emotional emptiness, does that pertaning to her own self worth? or her husband lacking affection? Husbands are by nature not affectionate because they were wrongly conditioned that being soft is not a manly thing. That is why many husbands pretend to be tough in every situation where toughness is really not needed. Wives, it is our own initiative to help our husbands understand how we felt. Be open & tell them what, how you feel.

Read more

I suppose most people who cheat have a grass is greener outlook but no matter what the reason the pain that it causes it too great. If you are unhappy in your marriage you should either work on it and commit to communicating with your spouse or do them the courtesy of ending the relationship before getting together with someone else. I have known too many people who have had their self esteem crushed by a cheating spouse.

Read more

Know a women cheat even her husband is good to her. Her husband bought luxurious bags, watches, jewelry etc whenever she wants, little surprise gifts etc but she is still having affairs with two men, of which, one of them was caught by her husband few years ago. Her husband forgave her that time but unaware they still ongoing now. Several of us in the office know about it. Guess is due to character.

Read more
Super Mum

We could list reasons like loneliness, no emotional connection, etc.. but, this is just my opinion.. neither the husband nor the wife has any more justification than the other to cheat. The one who cheats is always in the wrong, no matter the reason.

TapFluencer

Actually most women can love their hub very much despite bad thing they have done to her. Mistreated leads to giving someone else to treat her right. If the person appear she will cheat?

I suppose when she needs affection from husband. we need that feeling of being in love once in a while. It takes 2 hands to clap

There are no reasons for cheating Need not be any fault of hubs

VIP Member

I think there are many different reasons. Hard to pin one

Probably lack of attention and affection

For woman, mostly is for emotional..