4 Replies

I feel your woes, my hubby isn't any better than yours.Example. He needs me to tell him to go get the milk powder done for our baby, go take out the rubbish etc. whereas when washing clothes, he will automatically go and wash his own clothes first and spend lesser time with our kid. Am not fine with that, if he doesn't want to be close with kids in the first place, then what is the use of getting settle down? T_T All he ever complained about was me nag and scold him after he had a long tiring day from work. Sigh, men doesn't understand what we have went through the whole day with kids.

My husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to some hacker and decided to give him a try. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband text messages, WhatsApp, Facebook and even phone conversations was wired directly to my cell phone. so helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and he showed me proof. If your spouse is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Oh dear, I feel you.. I pray that you find peace and a solution to your problems soon! Experienced the same issues with my ex husband. No respect for me, ego, selfish, childish, etc... I left him. He doesn't deserve my love haha. I've learnt to love myself enough and not let any man treat me terribly. Leaving my ex was the best decision of my life, I'm a happy person now. You're a tough momma, you can be the best mom to your kids! Jia you!

since he married u then he shld accept ur child as his own instead of being so calculative

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles