Need advice

My husband and I stopped having sex since the day I know I'm pregnant. People around me advise to continue have it to lossen up my vingina so that it's easier to give birth. Now I'm 4 months pregnant. Kindly advise me on this.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

This really is something to discuss with your hubs. Why has he stopped, is he turned off or is he worried about injuring you/new baby? You may just need to reassure him all is OK (and that you still want him!) :)

5y ago

We both are scared of hurting the baby and we didnt get into that mood too. We love each other and it's not a turn off for both. Our concern is will I have bleeding or hurt the baby.

It's actually okay to have sex all the way for 9 months pregnancy. It wont hurt the baby as baby protected in the sac, unless theres spotting then cannot have sex.

VIP Member

It's really up to you , how comfortable you feel about having sex at this stage. Something to discuss with your husband really(:

Mu hubs and I have sex frequently during pregnancy and baby is doing well when we checked monthly.

Super Mum

Dont worry. Same here, and labour was still alright for me.. :)

Up to you. See whether you are comfortable with it or not

Super Mum

Definitely require a final decision from both parties

I thk is quiet normal not having sex during pregnancy

Same over here dont worry