Big Baby Bump

I am 21 weeks and a ftm. Based on my detailed scan, I am having a fairly big baby. I feel so self conscious about my pregnant belly because at 3months I was already starting to show. Now at 5 months, my belly is huge! People have been commenting about how I look like I'm about to give birth or asking if I'm sure I'm not having twins. These comments make me feel so self conscious. Especially when they compare my belly to other pregnant mothers around me who are further along in their pregnancy.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don't care how people comment.. Everybody is unique.. Mine was abit small until people say I don't look preggy.. Bear in mind that nobody's comments matter as long as baby and you are healthy.. Stay strong.. You have better things to fret than such comments! Jiayou!!

Have to learn to ignore at the end of the day. It’s really nasty comments to deal with but don’t let that affect your mood and pregnancy. :) Don’t compare and don’t let yourself compare with others!

as long as baby and you are healthy, nothing else matters. our bodies are all different. its hard but try to ignore them. don't let the extra stress get to you.

Just try to think that as long as your baby and you is healthy. Everything is good! Don't need to worry or think so much about what others say about your belly.