help me how to get pregnant😔

hi everyone! i dont know where to start, me and my bf trying to conceive for 3 months now, but every time i told him, im fertile he got tense and can't have sex. Literarily he will stop having sex and just say sorry.. he say within a week if we do so still i can get pregnant but i think its really important that he do it the day im ovulating.. I also stress now and loosing so much weight .. i need advice on how to get rid of this heavy feeling that he really dont mean having a child with me...

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was in your same shoes previously. My husband and I dived into TTC almost immediately after marriage but it didn't happen for 2.5 years. For the first six months, it started with just doing it occasionally to subsequently charting my basal temperature and tracking with ovulation kits. Whenever i detected the surge in LH in OPK, I would tell my husband about it and there were many times he was so stressed (like handing in homework) he just couldn't. I rmbred crying secretly several occasions when we didn't manage to do it because I didn't want to miss any chance in my fertile window. I was disappointed month after month without any success. We even went to see a fertility doctor for all kinda checks but nothing was wrong. We even explored the idea of undergoing fertility treatments. Subsequently, I dropped the idea of excessive charting and OPK tracking and focused on eating well and staying active. During the estimated fertile days based on my period tracker, I initiated doing it instead of telling my husband I am fertile and we have to do it now. To my surprise, we managed to conceive that second month when I didn't track and stuff. I know it's easier said than done but try not to stress yourself up, baby will come when you least expect it.. at least for me! oh ya, you don't have to strictly do on your ovulation day exactly.. five days before leading up to your ovulation day still have chance to get pregnant!

Read more

me and my husband went through alot to get pregnant too.. my advise would be, don't stress over it.. if your menses is regular, can start keeping track your daily body temperature.. start having sex about 4-5 days before ovulation day (alternate day is recommended so the sperms can recover after each session).. 24hrs after ovulation day also can, anything after means no more chance already.. ovulation day temperature is usually 0.2-0.5 higher than your normal temperature.. if the temperature continues until beyond your menses day means you might be pregnant, if it drops back to normal temperature means your menses is coming.. going tcm for acupuncture and take their medication helps too.. if after active trying of 6 months can go seek helps or treatment.. otherwise, 1 year later can seek help

Read more

Folic acid helped me a lot while I was TTC. I have been TTC for a year (we are both considered young couple) but no luck. My last resort was to try taking Blackmores’s Conceive well gold while my husband took the men’s vitamin. I got pregnant within a month. (I didn’t bothered about ovulation anymore and we only did the deed occasionally) One important tip is, don’t stress. I know it’s hard as I’ve been there.. the more you stress the harder it gets. Don’t need to tell him which days are your fertile period, when you know you’re ovulating that day, just initiate. We did the deed for one month straight and It sucks as it becomes like a homework rather than pleasure, not only that, I didn’t get pregnant after a month as well.

Read more

Sis why would u tell him when u are ovulating when u know he will be tensed… its normal for human to be stressed when sex feels like work… i suggest u make sure he is on the same page as u that u both wanna have kids, then from there u chill and when u know ur ovulating (u can never know exactly when) roughly, just be extra touchy, cuddly, allow urself to be horny to enjoy sex, have fun, feel good about it, forget about the part that its a project, most importantly just keep it to urself if u think ur ovulating, cos letting him know will make him tensed and u will miss out on the healthy sperms that could possibly make u pregnant! All the best!

Read more

if your bf is not into having a kid with you. do you think it is the right man for your child and also.. is this the right time?