No Heartbeat at 8 months

My husband and I got married last June 29, 2020 then on the same day I announced our marriage publicly, July 1, 2020, we found out that our baby does not have heartbeat anymore. It was the heaviest and most painful news I heard. I was torn between acceptance and hope. Accepting that our baby is gone and hoping all the machines were wrong. July 7, 2020 our baby boy was out via normal delivery. I still had to go to labor so I can give birth normally even if our baby will no longer cry. Plus our OB understood our financial situation so we avoided CS but CS was the last option if necessary. Our baby was one of the reasons why we started Wipezilla Baby Products. It was also part of our prepation in welcoming him but now that he's our angel now, we know he will now guide us with this business. I now realized our babies are the greatest blessings! I was not able to see or touch him personally but my family gave me smiles when I came back from the OR. They described my baby as healthy, super long like his daddy and pogi. My baby lost his heartbeat due to umbilical knot plus the umbilical cord was around my baby's neck due to his non stop movement inside my tummy. This is super hard and painful but my family gave me strength. My husband is so supportive and brave. It's such a big help when you're fighting a journey like this with your loveones. Stay safe everyone! Prayers for our babies. 💙❤

No Heartbeat at 8 months
300 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Your little one is an angel waiting for you in heaven. You are blessed to have love ones beside you and making you feel loved. It is so great that you still see light in your dark test. Not all can be brave enough like you. God bless!