No Heartbeat at 8 months

My husband and I got married last June 29, 2020 then on the same day I announced our marriage publicly, July 1, 2020, we found out that our baby does not have heartbeat anymore. It was the heaviest and most painful news I heard. I was torn between acceptance and hope. Accepting that our baby is gone and hoping all the machines were wrong. July 7, 2020 our baby boy was out via normal delivery. I still had to go to labor so I can give birth normally even if our baby will no longer cry. Plus our OB understood our financial situation so we avoided CS but CS was the last option if necessary. Our baby was one of the reasons why we started Wipezilla Baby Products. It was also part of our prepation in welcoming him but now that he's our angel now, we know he will now guide us with this business. I now realized our babies are the greatest blessings! I was not able to see or touch him personally but my family gave me smiles when I came back from the OR. They described my baby as healthy, super long like his daddy and pogi. My baby lost his heartbeat due to umbilical knot plus the umbilical cord was around my baby's neck due to his non stop movement inside my tummy. This is super hard and painful but my family gave me strength. My husband is so supportive and brave. It's such a big help when you're fighting a journey like this with your loveones. Stay safe everyone! Prayers for our babies. πŸ’™β€

No Heartbeat at 8 months
300 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

same po Tayo last March 2020 pag tapos Ng wedding anniversary namin Ng husband ko and I was 35 weeks pregnant non after that day di ko maramdaman ung pag galaw Ni baby,March 26 na confirm namin na Wala na sya una hirap tukuyin Kung bakit or anong cause Ng pagka Wala nya pero mukhang esophageal atresia nga daw then March 29 na cs na ko sa sobrang worried Ng asawa ko at sobrang depressed na din ako Hays sobrang haba Ng kwento pero Everytime po na may mababasa ako na ganto bumabalik ung sakit but still need to move on 😊 thanks to my husband na nagpatatag sakin para matanggap Ang nangyari SA baby boy namin.. and I know God has always a good plan for all of us.

Magbasa pa

Sis i feel you... November i gave birth to my baby boy he has no heartbeat too ..he was 9 months then ...so painful momsh ...diko matanggap parang ayokong ilabas ang baby q sakit sakit tlaga parang gusto q na rin mamatay that time when i found out na wala na yung baby q...😭😭😭.... Hanggang ngayon hindi q pa rin matanggap sis ...kasi pinipray q yung baby na yun...kaya now gusto q magka anak ulit 😩😒😭...

Magbasa pa
3y ago

sobrang sakit malawan ng anak.. last month October 31,2020 30weeks na kami ni baby ng sumakit siya at napaanak ako maaga wala na ding buhay ng lumabas ang baby ko.. araw araw pa din ako umiiyak hanggang ngayon.. ang sakit para kang pinapatay sa lungkot😭😭 But i know God has a better plan for us na mga nawalan.. hoping pa din tayo sa susunod na blessing na ipagkakatiwala niya sa atinπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

nakakalungkot naman, nag aalala tuloy ako. Akala ko lahat ng klase ng kalikutan sa loob ng tiyan ay nag eexplore sya at nakakatuwa na maramdaman ang baby, yun pala minsan struggling na na makawala sa umbilical cord πŸ˜₯ Salamat sa pag share, siguro bawasan ang matamis para di siya masyado hyper sa loob. condolence po..

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Condolences mommy! Alam kong sobrang sakit mawalan ng anak, walang salita na kayang magpaliwanag sa sakit na nararamdaman ng isang ina na nawalan ng anak😭 Mahirap tanggapin, na sana panaginip na lang toπŸ’” I will pray for you mommy, please be strong. πŸ™ Our angels are happy now in the arms of our Creator.πŸ‘Ό

Magbasa pa

Condolence sis to you and your family eto na ata yung pinaka painful na nabasa ko and ang aga aga eh napaiyak ako πŸ˜” I know malalagpasan mo dn po yan and ihi'heal ni God yung puso mo. Pray lang po tayo may always think positive na may mas magandang plano c God para sayo. God bless po. Hugs and kisses

Magbasa pa

I admire how you've put it that way. Yes, it's hard accepting such a news, but the fact that you believe that your baby is now your guardian angel, I believe you'll be blessed pa po (sa business and sa future baby nyo). Keep the faith, mommy. I'll include you and your baby in my prayers.

My condolences mommshie. Just keep on trusting with God's plan. Last Feb din nag preterm labor ako at 6 months and lost our baby boy; which is now our baby angel πŸ‘ΌπŸ» tiwala lang mommy and most importantly don't stressed out yourself. Hoping for your fast recovery. πŸ’•

ako naman poh no heartbeat gahapon pa poh nakakaiyak na ang sarap magwala 10 weeks and 4 days na sana sia ..pero sabi ko sa sarili ko na ok lang yan magkaka baby pa rin ako in God's perfect time.. sorry for your lost poh. sana mgka baby na ulet tayo

4y ago

Ou nga po anong symtoms ?

Condolence po mommy so sad..I experience that last year be strong always.God will give u another blessing just like what he gave me now.God has a great plan that baby will be your angel ,an angel with your next baby soon.Just pray heartily .πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β˜

Your little one is an angel waiting for you in heaven. You are blessed to have love ones beside you and making you feel loved. It is so great that you still see light in your dark test. Not all can be brave enough like you. God bless!