Our Combat: PUI

March 19, 2020 I decided to make my journal as we fought this Virus together. Today we have deliver 3 PUI patients at SPMC. One was our colleague and his child. I'm not personally with them , but knowing that they were my colleague and we are working in the same establishment, means our place is still compromised. Don't get me wrong we still do the proper decontamination of our personnel and our equipments. Still the anxiety and fear is still there. I felt empathy towards him, coz there's no worst feeling than knowing that you have affected your own child with the Virus that has high mortality. NOW WE ASK FOR PRAYERS for them and other victims of this Virus for complete recovery ?????? As I go home, I brought with me the uncertainty,anxiety and fear. Fear of bringing this Virus at home, infecting my kin and the people around me. I want to hug my nephew, I miss the warmth of my partner, yet I need to distance my self, and if possible I want to distance my self from my baby, but I can't coz I'm still carrying her in my womb ? We got a lot to sacrifice but we know that its worth doing... ?? I pray to God to protect and shield my colleague and other FRONTLINERS who are in contact with these persons who are positive, PUI, and PUM. Coz without them will be all affected.

11 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Stay strong mommy! Kaya mo yan! Kaya nyo yan! Goodluck sayo at sa baby mo, pati din po sa kapwa mo frontliners. Think positive, matatapos na din ang crisis na ito at mapapanatag ka na po para sa kalusugan nyo ni baby! Babantayan at gagabayan kayo ng nasa taas tiwala lang mommy!

4y ago

Thank you Mommy.. I will be positive, I need too πŸ™πŸΌ Thanks po sa encouragement and prayers. God bless poπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

VIP Member

Ingat po lagi mommy. God bless you and your family. Thank you po for being one of our many Frontliners na matapang na nakikipaglaban para sa buong Pinas. πŸ™

4y ago

Thank you Momma!! God bless din po πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Mamsh boost your immunity. Kaya mo yan pray lang at wag panghihinaan ng loob. Onti nalang makakaraos din tayo

4y ago

I will Momma.. thank you!! In God's name this too shall pass πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ God bless po πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™stay strong and be healthy.

4y ago

Thank you Momma.. Same to you.. God bless πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

stay strong and keep safe po. πŸ™πŸΌ

4y ago

Thanks Momma..☺️ Likewise din po sayo... God bless πŸ™πŸΌ

TapFluencer

God Bless po, God is Good.. ☺

4y ago

Thanks Momma. Indeed God is πŸ™ God bless πŸ™

Ρ•endΞΉng prayerΡ•πŸ™πŸ»

4y ago