Please enlighten me πŸ˜­πŸ™

We live in my parents house eversince everything was nice before pandemic. But everything change my 90 year old father got positive for covid19 since he has uti and need an operation because of his prostate. Protocol sa hospital is negative result before admitted. We waited for 1 monht I take care of my father at home since I was the bunso my ate is pwd the other one is taking care of our nanay which is also 90 year old. By the way I already had 2 boys. 12 year old and 3 year old. My husband who has no work because of pandemic we decided that he will be the one to be with my father at the hospital because we all knlw it's risky. By the way all of us got swab by our brgy. All of us negative. So he got operated after 3 weeks they got home. After a week my father slip lost his balance broken hips need to be operated again because of that my husband again needs to be with him. No choice no work he's the only guy at home. I am the one who works for papers billing out ect. Buy medicine bringing clothes foods ect. Im so tired stress. Back and fort from national kidney hospital to philippine orthopedic hospital. Thank GOd I was still okey. But when December came I found out I was pregnant with baby number 3. Shock because I've been busy the whole time I was scared but happy ofcourse. That's when my father started to be angry because i am pregnant pandemic no work ect. He always used may parinig as in everyday. I did my work as i take care of him evesince and also my husband and this is what i got in return Im so stressed sometimes I cry at the cr. We have no choice because its pandemic we used our small savings just to prove that we can handle our situation. I always pray and ask why do I have to experience this. I give birth last june 16 2021 everything was well I have a healthy baby girl. And Im so happy. Until now his like that we are planning to move to my brother's house. I'm just waiting my baby to be vaccine this end of August. Im so tired i just think of my kids my family i ❀️them. Thanks to my husband who is open minded and has long patience I am lucky with my in laws they are so positive in life. πŸ˜‡πŸ™

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

My mom was disappointed din nung nabuntis ako ulit after i had my son, ang gusto niya kasi malaki gap nila. My hisband and i were super happy and every one else was as well. It is ok mommy, it will be ok. Nang lumabas na si bunso, Sobrang saya din nung mama ko. They are only worried na baka mahirapan tayo lalo na ngayon mahirap lahat dahil sa pandemic, but as long as you are determined and happy, go lang mommy! πŸ€—

Magbasa pa
3y ago

Thank you mommy for the advice. 😘