Long Drives And Travel

My husband's family is planning to have a trip this February and my husband wants to include me in. I am on my 3rd Trimester today and I am afraid to join them since I feel VERY TIRED AND EASILY GETS TIRED lately and I consulted our OB yesterday and she said since the trip will be on the 2nd week of February, I need to have atleast 2 weeks bedrest to prepare my body for the long drive. She also advised us to have my monthly checkup a little early to check the status of my body and my baby before allowing me to join the trip. I really don't want to disappoint my husband since this would be l the first family outing we're going to join in as a husband and wife. We're going to La Union by the way and will rent a private van for the entire trip and will stay day for 2 days. Any thoughts?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Same moms 3rd trimester ko na din.. sa feb my big wedding and reunion ang family namin lalo sa mga nsa abroad kaso inicp ko nlng baby ko..mpapagod lng ako sa byahe..from pangasinan to cavite and tagaytay for 3 days..kya stay nlng ako sa house kasama ung 4 yrs old n panganay kong babae kht ksama sya sa big event mg flower girl. D ko na n dn pinasama..kc mapapagod dn sa byahe at wala ako dun pra mabantayan sya..mas iniicp ko safety nmin ni baby..lalot my history ako ng kunan last yr ng january..

Magbasa pa
4y ago

From Cavite rin ako. Cavite to Bulacan (tiga Bulacan ang husband ko) and from there, to La Union. Ramdam ko talaga din na hassle ang byahe at di na ako mageenjoy sa tagal ng byahe at maya maya ang wiwi and sakit ng balakang at likod hehe. Thanks po and goodluck to us!❤️ Naudlot tuloy ang ate flower girl mo.☺️🌹