My husband doesnt want another baby, but I really want one. How do I trick him?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Well! It's not about getting a dress or a thing from a market that you can trick your husband. Having a child is a great responsibility as you would already know. These things can happen in life when you seek help from fellow friends or others. I, too, was thinking of adopting a child but my husband isn't ready for it yet. So, I am not rushing into things, I am giving him time. But, I keep bringing the topic of another child on and off. Like, if we are somewhere in the market, and I see two babies, then I tell my husband, "See, how good the two little siblings are looking, and how they holding hands and walking. Imagine, how cute our daughter and if we have another child will look together!" Also, I tell him often that how he has siblings and I too, and how we find support and strength from our brothers and sisters, and our daughter will not have any sibling to fall back upon or share her happiness with, and if we don't have another child, we would be depriving her from this wonderful relationship. So, you can talk to him and make him understand. And try to figure out what are his concerns, and why he doesn't want to have another child. Address his concerns, and figure out solutions and I am sure, you will both find a way.

Read more

I'm surprised tht u r asking for others to help u when it should be a joint decision. have u asked him why he doesn't want? men are always practical thinkers. they get handicapped when asked to think emotionally. could it be that he's quite stressed with the current economic and financial situation which he feels will increases exponentially if another child comes in? maybe he's already thinking tht he won't do justice to the 2nd baby as a father and that's created a barrier in his head. please don't TRICK him...TALK to him. help him see your point of view. see his side too. try to give him sometime. don't force him into acceptance.

Read more

you really want to trick him into it and force him to happily accept this responsibility for the rest of his life? forget about yourself for a moment, but can you explain how fair or unfair it would be on him and the new baby? what could possibly be so important that you want to trick him into such a big decision in which he should have an equal right as you?

Read more

Do not trick him. He have to agree on having another baby. Having a baby is joint parents responsibility. Caring for a child is also for both parents too. it's very unfair for him to not be able to make a decision for such things

Read more