My husband doesnt want another baby, but I really want one. How do I trick him?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Well! It's not about getting a dress or a thing from a market that you can trick your husband. Having a child is a great responsibility as you would already know. These things can happen in life when you seek help from fellow friends or others. I, too, was thinking of adopting a child but my husband isn't ready for it yet. So, I am not rushing into things, I am giving him time. But, I keep bringing the topic of another child on and off. Like, if we are somewhere in the market, and I see two babies, then I tell my husband, "See, how good the two little siblings are looking, and how they holding hands and walking. Imagine, how cute our daughter and if we have another child will look together!" Also, I tell him often that how he has siblings and I too, and how we find support and strength from our brothers and sisters, and our daughter will not have any sibling to fall back upon or share her happiness with, and if we don't have another child, we would be depriving her from this wonderful relationship. So, you can talk to him and make him understand. And try to figure out what are his concerns, and why he doesn't want to have another child. Address his concerns, and figure out solutions and I am sure, you will both find a way.

Read more