I suspect my husband is having an affair. We are not from Singapore, and I want to move back to Canada - but my husband refuses. There is no logical reason to why he refuses to leave Singapore. How do I find out what is really going on? I have asked him upfront if there is another woman. He vehemently denies. I don't believe him.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Maybe engage a PI to follow him if you really think he's having an affair. But d you are not looking at a divorce than perhaps maybe you have to try to make the marriage work. Get him to do some counselling ? Or attend marriage workshop?

Hire a private investigator? You can try Catch Cheating Spouse ™ KOKUSAI SECURITY PTE LTD. They were the guys on crimewatch and the now famous catch cheating spouse bus and taxi ads. http://www.kokusai.com.sg/

VIP Member

Did you often visit his workplace? Can you visit his workplace? One of the common affair is from the work place. Give him a surprise visit? Especially when he say he need to OT at workplace.

I agree with R Gosh. Women instinct are somewhat always right. You should hire a private investigator if you can't do it on your own.

For me, I will see it with my eyes than I believe.. Mans are the same.. They will deny.. Maybe if you afraid..