Husband ask me to go increase my breast size, as he thinks my breast look smaller after finish breastfeeding. I don't want Togo thru surgery but he is quite serious about wanting me to. What should I do?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I second all the ideas here. Ur breast did not change in size as compared to before u were pregnant. It just went back to original size - so is he trying to say he was not happy in the first place? I would pick a super big fight. Is he trying to hint to u he likes girls w bigger boobs and don't be surprised if he has a sidekick outside w a big boobs lady. Seriously, WTF

Read more

Seriously!?!!! I'm sorry to say this but your hubby is selfish ! Only want his own pleasure ! Ask him why his manhood so small ? Then ask him to do surgery to enlarge loh! Seriously , what is wrong with him?!?! Nobody can force u to do anything against your wishes! Is huge boobs all that he cares?!?!

Read more
VIP Member

Tell your husband, why don't we do the procedure together? You increase ur manhood size, i go increase my size. It's fair this way. Secondly, all expenses to be paid by your husband. A non invasive way would be fillers. (Its a jab)

Read more

I would be angry if that's the case. If my breast look smaller than before it is all for his children who Bears him surname ... n I second those above to tell him to upsize his manhood .. ask him y it looks smaller than b4

VIP Member

Wa... He should love your everything.. Lol .. After all is your breast... Either you ignore him or talk to him or ask him back in another opposite way.. see how he feel ..

Indira- ya how can someone say such a thing. can i say i don't like your face, so please go surgery also? no right. then he should go and marry someone with huge boobs.

VIP Member

Ask him to also increase the size of his manhood? Fair is fair. If he will go for pecker enlargement you can go for breast implants ;)

7y ago

Haha true! The gate swings both ways

VIP Member

ur husband is crazy. sorry to say that. you are who u r. is beauty more impt??

what the hell! if it was me I'll ask him to do surgery on his P part lol

No one can force you to do anything against your wishes!