Does bust enlargement supplement works?

I have a boy and a girl, and am not planning to have anymore kids. My breaststroke has become...less appealing to me after breastfeeding. My husband says he doesn't mind but he look at other women with big boobs.. For my own self esteem, I wish they weren't as deflated and were perkier and firmer closer to what they used to be. I don't want to have plastic surgery to fix them partially because of the pain and risk, but also because I know that it's not as simple as it's made out to be and you need to replace implants every so often (can't remember exactly, but I know it's years, enough times for it to seem inconvenient). And just imagining a botched breast lift scares me.. Anyway, I recently came across a supplement by Holistic Way called “Bust Blossom”. It allegedly helps to nourish breast tissue and maintaining firmness of the bust. I looked at the review in shopee, some say it does benefit them. If anyone here has taken it or has knowledge of the ingredients and any other recommendations, please advise me! 🙏🏻 I'd like to find something that helps me feel better about the physical appearance of my breasts, but if this wouldn't work I wouldn't be totally defeated because they were caused by pregnancy/breastfeeding of both my wonderful kids and my husband knows this and still finds every opportunity to show me how much he still finds me attractive and loves me.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Idk about the product but I wish to tell you that I’m feeling the same about my boobs. Thankful that they fed my baby. Sad that they look “tired and retired”. I was genuinely looking at surgery 😔 If there’s a supplement that’s safe and effective, I would want to try it too.

Read more
2w ago

After my second breastfeeding my boobies became worst! I can squeeze them like a playdough 😭 Don't think supplements can help much after I did my research.. and taking those supplements for long term I'm afraid it might cause cancer. Hoping that there's naturally ways to enhance the boobies instead of surgery 🥲

wouldn't recommend trying such supplements. There might be harmful chemicals inside that we don't know. Sometimes good reviews doesn't mean it's 100% safe

2w ago

Thanks for your advice! Agree with you, and I’m afraid it might cause cancer too..

TapFluencer

something that works for one might not work for others... it depends on how much we want it... glad u have a sweet hb 💕