Husband’s birthday so near

My husb’s birthday is so near and I don’t know what to buy for him. Can you share with me some ideas?

33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Something he enjoys?i just got him Cigar yesterday got our 22 days old baby a romper which stated happy birthday daddy I’m the best gift mum says your welcome 😁😁ordered cake which I designed myself by putting Cigar looks chocolate cake he loves to smoke cigar but haven’t done since baby born so or get him everything he needs like shaving cream etc n put all in one box my hubby was happy when I did that coz guys don’t have time to shop themselves 😅😅but yea everyone likes n dislike are different so good luck!

Read more
Post reply image
TapFluencer

Gifts can be creative and fun. You can have a 365 days of love coupons where you can define tasks you can do for your husband, ie cook his favourite meal, massage, an errand you can run for him, etc. Plan a surprise birthday party etc

VIP Member

IF he's intro Game of Thrones, rent a sort of private movie theatre and you can watch premier together. That would be totally dope! LOL. If not, a new pair of shoes or shirt or something - one that he's been so eager to buy recently.

Bring him out to dine at his favourite restaurant and basically do all the things he wants to do with you but were unable to do so. It's okay to ask if you really don't know :)

Super Mum

Just buy something he likes or something useful (eg: wallet, shirt, gadgets) Think he will like anything you get for him. It's the thought that counts right? 😁

Cook his favourite meal, watch a movie with him (without the kids, of course)... Or be alert to the hints that he could have given to you :)

a staycation, a short getaway(batam, bintan, melaka, penang, bangkok, hongkong etc), cufflinks, wallet, car accessories (if he drives)! :)

I booked the Glamping tent at ECP for my husband. It is really romantic and nice idea to spend birthday of your loved one :)

VIP Member

Let he free and do whatever he want to enjoy his birthday (normal days he have to help me take care baby after work) ^ ^

See your budget. I think most guy like it and gadget stuff. Watches, bluetooth, gaming consoles or few disc of game.