Birthday gift ideas to hubby

My hubbys' birthday is on next month. I still can't this which gift to buy... Mums do you have any ideas. Please share with me

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

A home cooked meal on the day before and a day off. Solely for himself, regardless of whether he wants to laze at home or have a gathering outside with his friends. No baby, no wife for his big day. I really want a rest day for my big day without baby or any interference…. But being a FTM, it’s impossible to leave my baby alone and I’m bf. I’m pretty sure my husband wants a rest day solely to himself too 😂.

Read more

Find out his love language first? Like for me I like gifts but my husband prefers quality time. From there you can slowly figure out what works best for him. Like Instead of buying gift for my hubby, i plan massage, nice food, movies time , staycation with just us two? Haha

2y ago

Do mindful that love language may change at different stages of life. you may have a games to guess each other love language to get an updates.

1. Watch 2. Wallet 3. Bag - if he use 4. New device (like new laptop/tablet/ear buds/ps5 etc) 5. A good meal quality time It really depends on what your husband likes

Read more

My husband’s work requires lots of manual labour. I bought him a massage gun to help with his back and shoulder pains

We went for hotel buffet and I bought him airpods with engraving

VIP Member

PS5 if he’s a gamer like mine