How can I tell my baby I love him? Or rather, what should I do to make him feel loved?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

This depends on the baby age. if he is just couple of months old, he may not recognize people yet. All he needs is attention - stay with him, sing lullaby to him, make faces and cheer him. He feels loved. once he is grow up, may be nearing his 1st birthday, he will recognize you. He will cling to you. He needs your hugs when he slips while crawling or falls while trying to stand up or when frightened for a thunder sound. Hugs and kisses smoothens him. Playing a peek-a-boo or cheering him up keeps your bonding. The best satisfying bonding is feeding your baby. The more bonding you have, the more blessed and loved he feels.

Read more

Be there for him in every step of the way, in your little actions. He will be able to feel it. Words when said too much and often, after time, it all feels the same.

TapFluencer

A mother’s gaze, loving touch, loving embrace, baby hearing your heartbeat, a kiss, a hug all can be felt by your baby, actions speak louder than words

Shower baby with lots of kisses, hugs and attention :) they may be young and can't speak yet but they know instinctively when they are loved :)

VIP Member

Hugs and kisses, very important. Be there for your child all the time, listen to him and don't brush him aside. And always say I love you(:

VIP Member

Baby need alot of skin to skin touch to know that we love them.. cuddle snuggle them as much as u can. talk and play with them too!

VIP Member

Hug n kiss everyday before he/she sleeps n wakes up .. just say love u as well .. honestly we no need say it they just feel it ..

Be always be there for baby . Lots of hugs and attention .... And smile more to them , and they will react back to you too ..

hug . kiss and also skin tonskin touch. smile to him more and play with me more .

hug ang kisses , always saying i love u and most of all cuddle for baby ..