How frequent do you go out on a date with husband without the kids?

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mommy. Since I gave birth with our youngest son in 2012, we never had a chance to have a date or even just having coffee together. Most of the time we are going out with the kids. We enjoy our family date. But just lately I realized this is needed. We need to spent time with our better half to catch up even for 2-3 hours. Now we do go out every 2 weeks if he is not loaded with his work. And I believe this will help both ways to unwind :)

Read more

We haven't actually. But we call having coffee together and washing the dishes together mini dates as we get to talk to each other about how our day has been, about kids, what we missed during the day etc. It doesn't really have to be dinner out or so as long we get to communicate every now and then without kids interrupting

Read more
VIP Member

once a week because both of us doesn't have much time except sunday. A day out dating as sunday is the only time when kids are at their grandparents place . So its a day off for both of us and we will bond and date. But if its fall on public holiday we will go for short vacation and have more communication and date time

Read more
VIP Member

We go out maybe 3-4 times a month. Our family is very supportive and they love taking care of the kid when we are out. It also helps us get back refreshed. I would highly recommend date nights, especially if you are a new parent and have somebody who can take care of your kid when you go out.

There's no fix once a week or once a month. Hubby works night shift & I work in the day so when I'm on leave then we will have we time for movie or shopping when the kids are at school. We do have impromptu we time too. When the kids are sleeping! Hahaha

wow ... i hardly does this. i take care of 4 kids. it's almost impossible unless they are put into day care centre and hubby has to take leave. this only happens say 3x in a year !?! wedding anniversary and both our birthdays

Read more

Hello mommy! My husband and I have this 'date night' and we usually do it once a week. It's also our way of relaxing and pampering ourselves. It makes us better parents if we are able to strengthen our bond.

We hardly have a date by ourselves as we prefers spending our time with our kids. We bring them along for our "dates". We've brought them along to movies, to dinner and to walks with nice scenery.

we have breakfast together almost everyday after dropping off the kids. 10-15 mins and we update each other ocassionally will take leave and go for movie/shopping while the 2 kids in sch

Once happen on our anniversary last year.. We cant leave baby alone. Me & my hubby stay together, no1 to take care of our baby..so no point to go on a date with my hubby.. 😜 😊☺