Tummy time

How early did you start tummy time on your LOs?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Tummy Time can begin as soon as your baby comes home from the hospital. Baby should work up to an hour of Tummy Time per day by 3 months of age. Pathways.org encourages parents to aim for a few minutes at a time, several times a day. American Academy of Pediatrics recommends back to sleep and tummy to play!

Read more
VIP Member

Hi... Aim for around 20 to 30 minutes a day of baby tummy time by the time he is 3 or 4 months old. Then keep the practice up until baby can roll over on his own, a feat many babies accomplish around 6 or 7 months of age.

Aim for around 20 to 30 minutes a day of baby tummy time by the time he is 3 or 4 months old. Then keep the practice up until baby can roll over on his own, a feat many babies accomplish around 6 or 7 months of age.

Super Mum

I started around one week old for my LO. Initially started with a few seconds to a min and slowly increasing the time.

VIP Member

We have started on 2nd week onwards.. start with few mins until how baby can stay as long as possible..

Super Mum

I started on the 2nd week. Let her rest on me first.. Then slowly progress from there.

TapFluencer

It's most safe when they can hold their heads up steadily.

VIP Member

I did a few times right after 1m for my 2nd Lo

VIP Member

Started around 1.5 months old.

I suggest the 2nd week onwards