How do you show your appreciation to your children?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I acknowledge even the little things they do. I let them know how proud and happy I am because they are very good kids. And if they do something that is not so good, I still let them feel that I will love them no matter what, but I want them to do good all the time.

I speak good words to show that I am really appreciative of what they have done. Like if my daughter if reads a story all by herself or even if she attempts to do so, I show her how I elated I am because of the fact that she tried.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-22006)

I always tell my child that he is a good boy and he makes mama happy always. I express my appreciation to him through words and actions. We love to cuddle and kiss a lot!

My daughter likes when we praise her even for little things. We always told her we are lucky to have her and we are proud of her.

I make her favourite dish or kiss or hug her when ever I have to my appreciation towards her.

By always expressing it through words and hugging and kissing her as much as I can :)

I always tell her thank you and I love you plus tight hugs and kisses.

thanks