How Can I Increase Breast Milk Supply?

Hi, help.. How can I increase breast milk supply?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I tried alot of different method.. one that really works and I hardly give my baby formula already unless wan to add probiotic or at night so he is more full to sleep longer. 8am drink 200ml water 11am drink 300ml 1pm drink 200ml 3pm drink 200ml 5pm drink 300ml Before sleep drink 200ml I follow this and in between I still drink water or Milo or even milk tea.

Read more
VIP Member

First, you need to keep yourself hydrated. Drink lots of water, milo and soup etc. Food wise, oats, dates, durians and oily fish e.g. salmon will help too. Most importantly, you need to latch or pump every 3 hour. Consistent milk removal is the best way to tell your body to make more milk and to increase supply. You can try to power pump too.

Read more

Hi, Below tips should help in increasing the Breast Milk Supply - - Drink lots of water - Increase the intake of green leafy vegetables and iron rich fruits in your diet - Have sufficient amount of sleep - Pump and latch more often so that the body gets used to demand and hence increases the supply

Read more

Oats and lactation cookies work for me. Start by pumping 2 to 3 hours regularly for first 2 months and slowly increase hours per session..now I am pumping 5 hourly each time as baby grows they sleep longer..supply is still there..mood must be relax and happy..sleep well and eat well.

Pump on time . I used to pump every 2hrs for 30mins (make sure boobs are empty) Eat & rest well. Milo works for me. I drink one cup every morning & during the night when I am hungry. I took Legendairy supplements (liquid gold), it works well for me too.

TapFluencer

Drink more water. After latch pump. Do power pump Clear your boob 2 hourly Milk booster food. Eg. Barley, 100 plus, Edaname, green papaya fish soup, Threadfin fish, salmon fish, oats

Read more
VIP Member

There is no one method but there are tips and tricks: Drink alot of water Latch/pump often Lactation cookies Oats Fenugreek Kurma milk

Read more
VIP Member

Pumping at the hourly unevenly for at may 15 mins on each breast helped me

I drank this milk called magnolia kurma