14 Replies

As mothers that often happens. We tend to overlook ourselves and ensure everything else is in place. Then again, we need to look good to feel good. That benefits not only ourselves but our families too. Taking care of our mental and physical wellbeing is vital. I have no one to help care for my boys. Basically we are on our own. No maid, helper, or extended family members either. What I usually do is, I ensure that I take the time to have a nice shower without rushing every few days. When my older boy is in school, baby is with me so I'll paint my nails, and do grooming sessions for myself. To me, it all boils down to our own mindset and expectations. If we can change and adjust, naturally we will feel better followed by looking better too :) Hope this helps.

I am a mother of 2 in my mid thirties. Honestly i dont take any collagen or go for any facial. Most of the time i have, is on my two kids. having said that, we do need self care. When i am free, i will treat myself to nice food or food massages, something that make me happy. I believe when we are happy, we wont feel we are physically or mentally old. I do take Brands chicken essence on alternate days. It gives or makes me believe that I have the energy to catch up on my kiddos. For my friends, they go for facials once a month to reward themselves.

Hmm but if u are breastfeeding then Mayb don't start collagen first? Not sure if there's any side effects. I'm a Mother of 2, n it can be quite overwhelming at times. I try to arrange for babysitting by my mom n would sneak out for massage/hair do/ manicure once awhile. Then I do home mask to keep the skin supple. I like the skin care from sulawashoo, it seems to help my skin really a lot.

Try going for some pampering session! Be it facial, mani pedi, grooming. It's very important as you would need to learn to love yourself before loving others. I would suggest taking bird nest over collagen as I have good review over bird nest. I have tried collagen before and I did not see any result in taking it. Bird nest do make my complexion better. Be positive!!

I take collagen too but not regularly so results were not that good or obvious . unless u r able to take it regularly. I believe it's our mentality that keeps us young . Try doing some exercise when ur kids are asleep or something u like so that u won't feel ur whole day is committed to kids . Eat light and healthy . In no time you will be back to shape .

VIP Member

Collagen don’t work for a lot of ppl... it’s a supplement but not a miracle pill. Schedule a massage once every two months so you have something to look forward, set aside 20 minutes a day of “me time”, and all the little things that can make you happy. Being a mom is important, but it’s also important to practise self love. ❤️

VIP Member

i woukd strongly recommend excercise. I doing Zumba and i loved it. Collogen is more like a supplements for beauty. To stay confident, u need to think positive, do something that you like. Pamper yourself with new hairstyles, stay actively in work out.

college drink benefits skin elasticity, smooth, Radiant and firm skin. Make friends with your kids mummies friends, tea session once a week. watch a good Korea drama series a good way to distress.

Confident is build by yourself, you yourself have to have confident first. Try some light touch up, got a new hair cut refresh yourself. Everyday is a good day.

VIP Member

If you’re willing to try exercise (find an activity you really enjoy so it doesn’t seem like a chore), it can be very helpful for self care. ❤️

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles