Hi mummies, after giving birth my face become worst.. a lot of whiteheads and blackheads. I scrub and I wash my face twice a day, but still like that is not going away. Going to facial is quite expensive for me any good brand of facial wash that can recommend to me? I feel so low self esteem now.

Post image
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

All these black and white heads are actually accumulated dirts into our open pores. Scrubbing is only recommended every 2-3days. Daily scrubbing will makes your skin even thinner and raw. You can consider getting a facial brush (I got mine from miniseo) Daily clean your face with that brush and a gel cleanser (Khiels is good the candeluna) Then tone ur skin after that. Rmbr to use the brush ONCE a day only. Sometimes too much washing isn't a good thing!

Read more

Blackheads and whiteheads are caused by the hormonal changes. For me, I used the brand Cetaphil as it is non-comedogenic meaning they do not pores. It works for me. Facial scrub is good to aid in the removal of excess sebum and dead skin cells. However, remember not to scrub vigorously as it can irritate the skin even more.

Read more

i recommend for you to use lemon to lighten the skin colour on top of what the mom above has suggest.

I think ur skin is dry. Try moisturising them