Have you tried hacking your partner’s social media account? I felt like he’s hiding something - so I did once last year.

110 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

What you don't know won't hurt you. Assumptions can destroy a good thing. Rather talk to the person that try to be a PI, if they are busy playing games their own lives will catch up with them.

2mo ago

RecoveryBureauC @ gmail c0m offers five star mobile phone monitoring and assets recovery solution. The new AI technology has been the latest trick used by many fake cryptocurrency investment theft. I fell for this deceit just last week when I got a phone call from someone who impersonated my close friend and introduced me to this investment project. He describes just exactly like her and how she’s been benefiting from the profits of the investment so I decided to invest not knowing I would get tricked. I almost lost about 858,000 USDT of my inheritance funds and money borrowed from different loan agents on this Chinese investment platform. After few days of losing this huge funds I did thorough search for help and I found RecoveryBureauC @ gmail, c0m whom I reported my situation. I opened a case with this team and they assured me of a swift action immediately. To my surprise within few hours I reached out to them they were able to retrieve the first tranche of my stolen funds and the r