Did you create a social media account or fan page solely for your kids?

88 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how a great spell caster called Dr Wealth transformed my financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, am from US i have been playing lotto for so long and i have never win any reasonable amount, i was glancing through things online and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money with the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out among the winners she won 36million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck i contacted Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second day after he had made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play them so i went to play the number in the morning and on Tuesday i went to check the result there i got the shock of my life, i saw my name amongst the winners list i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn't know what to say, i just want the world to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth, if you have been playing lotto game and you never won i will advise you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise he will never fail you, here are his contacts, you can email him on [email protected] you can also WhatsApp him on +19734491500 or call him on +19592157598.

Read more

Hello everyone, I want to use this medium to thank a great spell caster called Dr Graceondu for transforming my life financially, i have been playing lottery game for long but have never won any reasonable amount, I contacted Dr Graceondu after i red about him on the internet on how he help a lady with a lottery winning numbers and the lady won a very big amount of money, so i contacted him and He instructed me on what to do which i did and he told me to give him some time to pray, on the second day he sent me some numbers and he said i should go and play them, so i went to play the numbers he gave me, after two day the result came out, and i went to check and to my greatest surprise my name came out as one of the winners i won $45 million, i still cant believe what happened to me that i am now a millionaire over night, i just want to say a very big thank you to Dr Graceondu i have never seen a powerful man like him, I will advice everyone out there to contact Dr Graceondu if you want to win big in your lottery game. You can reach him via his email, [email protected] or WhatsApp him on +17542773146 you can also visit his Website @ https://drgraceonduadodo.com

Read more

What a powerful spell caster, all my life i have never seen a powerful man like Prof Ibrahim, i have been playing lottery game for years now and i have never won any reasonable amount of money i was just checking things online and i stumble on a testimony about Prof Ibrahim on how he helped someone with a lottery game and the person won a very big amount of money at first i never believed in the fairy tails but i just decided to give it a try, so i contacted Prof Ibrahim, and he told me what i need to do, so i did what he asked me to do, the next day in the morning he sent me some lottery number to play so played the game, to my greatest surprise i won a very big amount of money $5.1million i was shocked i couldn’t close my mount because it was a life transformation for me, i just want the whole world to help me thank Prof Ibrahim for transforming my life i promised him i was going to tell the whole world about him, you can also contact him if you need his help too. You can reach him via his email [email protected] or WhatsApp him +27785149508, you can also visit his website at http://www.africanancientspells.com

Read more
Post reply image

It's my greatest pleasure to know there are still real spell caster in this world, I have been scammed several times with fake spell caster online until I met my friend who Prof Ibrahim has helped to get her husband back, and I decided to contact the spell caster through this email address : [email protected] ,it's difficult to stand the pains of playing lottery for many years and never won, and i have been playing lottery for so many years now but never won. things suddenly changed the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called Prof Ibrahim, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced since he has help my friend get back her husband, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of Prof Ibrahim, i won £5,000.0000.00 and iam making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only spell caster you can ever trust. Contact him via email:[email protected] or what's app +27785149508, Visit his website, http://www.africanancientspells.com

Read more
Post reply image

I never knew lottery spells existed until I was referred to Prof Ibrahim by my friend. I have been playing lottery games for the past 6 years and I have never won above $2,000 but after I came in contact with Prof Ibrahim, I told him my past experience about playing lottery of which I have never won big amount and Prof Ibrahim told me what will be done by praying and preparing a lottery spell for me. He did that and gave me some numbers to play the lottery game. At first I took everything as a joke until I was emailed a week after that I had won the sum of $343.9 millions. I was shocked and surprised at that very moment because my long awaited prayers had finally been answered and I thank Prof Ibrahim for helping me out for my financial status to change and that of my generations. If you want to win a huge amount on your next lottery game, contact Prof Ibrahim now and I assure you that your bold step will be your change of level. Email him via: [email protected] or Call/WhatsApp this number +27785149508 or visit his website at http://www.africanancientspells.com for immediate response.

Read more
Post reply image

I just want to say Thank You to everyone who supported me through the years. My name is Manuel Franco, 24, New Berlin Wisconsin. My story of how I won the Powerball lottery of $768.4M is a bit of a tale. I have been playing Powerball tickets for 6 years now since I turned 18. I bought my first ticket on my 18 birthday. I was feeling very lucky that day because I had contacted Prof Ibrahim to help me with the winning Powerball numbers. I really had that great great feeling that I looked at the camera wanting to wink at it. I only did a tiny part of it and trusted him. He gave me the numbers after I played a couple other tickets along with it for $10. I checked my ticket after the winnings came online and saw the numbers were correct including the Power play. I screamed for about 10 minutes because it felt like a dream. I had won $768.4M. This happened in April, 2021. You can check my winning testimony with the lottery officials just with my name search. Thank you Prof Ibrahim. Well, his email [email protected],Tel: +27785149508 / http://www.africanancientspells.com

Read more
Post reply image

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, Whatsapp: +18033921735 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich {[email protected]} I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode. You can also contact them for the service below * Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer * Bank Transfer * PayPal / Skrill Transfer * Crypto Mining * CashApp Transfer * Bitcoin Loans * Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets Email: [email protected] Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735 Website: https://darkwebonlinehackers.com

Read more

Winning the lottery was part of my dreams, I tried so hard to win big but all to no avail, until I came across Dr Lucas online who made my dreams come through and made me win 10 million dollars. I was a logistics manager who lives in Lancaster, S.C. and works about an hour's drive away, in Charlotte, N.C., I stopped at a store to buy a scratch-off lottery ticket during my lunch break, because Dr Lucas gave me all the assurance that the numbers are not going to fail after I did all he asked me to do. Dr lucas is a powerful Dr that is on a mission to eradicate poverty from people's lives and i have confirmed that by winning $10 million with the numbers he provided for me, it is my promise to tell the world about my experience with Dr Lucas and that's what I'm doing now, you can win the lottery fast with the help of Dr Lucas he is tested and trusted Email: [email protected] or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567 he will help you.

Read more

I don't have much to say but a resounding thanks to Prof Ibrahim who helped me in getting back my EX-girlfriend who broke up with me 3 years ago. I tried all I could to make her see reasons with me so that we can continue our relationship but she denied me. Thank God for giving me the thought of going into the internet for help, I searched properly and I saw different reviews of Prof Ibrahim and I insisted on giving it a try by contacting him via whatsapp on (+27785149508). He gave me reason to live again and he prepared a spiritual spell and told me that my Ex-girlfriend will come back to me within 48 hours. Can you believe it, my EX-girlfriend came back to me after 48 hours and our wedding will be held Soon. Contact him now if you need any help. Email: [email protected],visit his website at http://www.africanancientspells.com and he does a lot of spells. Once again i want to say a very big thanks to you for helping me.

Read more
Post reply image

Hello my name is Corie from USA I want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Prof Ibrahim my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when I asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce I was so heart broken I cried all day and night but he left home I was looking for something online when I saw an article how the great and powerful Prof Ibrahim have helped so many in similar situation like mine he email address was there so I sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 24hrs I did everything he asked me to do the next day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact [email protected] WhatsApp +27785149508. Website:http://www.africanancientspells.com

Read more
Post reply image
2mo ago

Winning the lottery was part of my dreams, I tried so hard to win big but all to no avail, until I came across Dr Lucas online who made my dreams come through and made me win 10 million dollars. I was a logistics manager who lives in Lancaster, S.C. and works about an hour's drive away, in Charlotte, N.C., I stopped at a store to buy a scratch-off lottery ticket during my lunch break, because Dr Lucas gave me all the assurance that the numbers are not going to fail after I did all he asked me to do. Dr lucas is a powerful Dr that is on a mission to eradicate poverty from people's lives and i have confirmed that by winning $10 million with the numbers he provided for me, it is my promise to tell the world about my experience with Dr Lucas and that's what I'm doing now, you can win the lottery fast with the help of Dr Lucas he is tested and trusted Email: [email protected] or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567 he will help you.