Have you tried hacking your partner’s social media account? I felt like he’s hiding something - so I did once last year.

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

All thanks to Dr Alli for curing my herpes virus/hpv with his herbal medicine, i do not have much to say but with all my life i will forever be grateful to him and God Almighty for using Dr Alli to reach me when i thought it was all over, today i am happy with my life again after the medical doctor have confirmed my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS / HPV of 5 is gone,i have never in my life believed that HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS could be cured by herbal medicine. so i want to use this means to reach other persons who have this disease by testifying the power of Dr Alli that all hope is not lost yet, try and contact him by any means for any kind of disease with his email: ( [email protected] ) or his whatsapp number +2348100772528 and get your healing

Read more

If I have a doubt then I think situation might go in wrong direction and if i hack into my partners account then definitely situation will go in wrong direction. But i remember once my partner had a fake chat with one of my friend using my account to whom i always use to chat with her regularly But then she knew that there's nothing going around she was like felt bad about it So i don’t want you to face the same. So better do not keep doubts instead ask your partner what is it going around on your partner social media account, But in some indirect way if you really cant control your doubts.

Read more

I've never hacked my partner's account but I have many friends who have and I've had it done to me also. For the friends that had hacked, they all found out something that they didn't want to know. That's why for me, this is a tricky one, it stems to the theory "what you do not know, can't hurt you." In my current relationship, I trust him wholeheartedly. If I ever felt the need to hack his social media, then for me it would ruin the fundamentals of the relationship, TRUST!

Read more

No i never tried hacking my partner's social media accounts. I guess im soo lucky dahil open kami sa isat isa. Alam nya ang pw and email ng lahat ng account ko ganon din ako sakanya. Pati sa phone alam naming dalawa ang password. Minsan din ako ang nag rereply sa mga chat sa phone nya. Inuutosan nya ako. And i love my partner soo much! ❤️

Read more

No, I think I was never too smart to have hacked his account, which I wouldn't shy to admit that I would have otherwise down. Though, I have many a times sneaked into his messages and accounts when he would be sleeping or not around. And, yes this all happened when I suspected him having an affair, and sadly that came out to be true too.

Read more

Never. I also don't have any interest in checking his personal accounts. So far, there has been no issue at all when it comes to trust. If you feel there's something fishy going on, ask him personally or you can do some other investigation aside from hacking his social media accounts. To me, it's not a mature way of handling the problem.

Read more

I haven't tried hacking it...i slyly look into whenever he's around checking it... I admit I get super curious and am on the verge of hacking it almost everytime my curiosity goes haywire but then I calm down, take a deep breath and laugh it of... If I didn't do that it would unnecessarily keep playing in my head...

Read more

I personally have no interest in invading my partner's privacy by hacking into any of his accounts. In my experience, if there is something bothering me or something I need clarity on, the best and quickest way to get answers is by asking him.

I have not done so, and never have the intention to. 'Ignorance is bliss'. What is important to me is my husband has been a good husband and a responsible father. What he does in his social media account I don't care.

I don't think it's a good idea. The consequences will be grave if he finds out. A relationship is based on trust. Once either party breach it, it's hard to repair. Why not try other methods to sound him out?