U have so many of baby's photos in ur phone...what do u do to them? Housekeeping tips?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I wish I read all these suggestions. I tend to be very private abt photos so I dont even upload on FB even on private settings. What I did was pretty old school. I printed them out! But I got lazy after a bit, and stopped doing that at age 4. The other digital photos I kept in a thumbdrive were lost cos the thumbdrive was spoiled. :/ If I'd do it all over again, probably dropbox. Precious moments ❤

Read more
VIP Member

Usually i will upload in facebook. From newborn to 11 months they have their own individual albums. From 1yo onwards it will be a album until their next birthday. so i am able to trace their development and compare if i needed too. for major events like big outing or overseas trip, it will be another album. I will also state the age during the time they went

Read more
VIP Member

I backup my phone's photos onto my laptop, and then made copies into a thumbdrive and another hard drive! Other than that, I upload onto Instagram like a "diary" with the date and what happened on that day. At the end of the year, I'd screenshot the important ones so I get the photos and caption together - then compile them into a photobook and print it :)

Read more

Arrange after certain period of time (about 2 or 3 months) & transfer all photos into CDs and indicated with 1) Name of activity, event, family times ...etc. 2) Differenciate by date and & year

I usually upload to fb. U can put to Pte setting where by u are the only one who can see them. I find it easy to see the pic anytime I like. I will also transfer to hdd to keep as memories

I transfer them into Google drive, Facebook and a hard disk. In order to save in case anything happens. I intend to give it to them when they grow up. It's precious memories.

I will periodically upload to my laptop and then some of the nicer ones I upload to Facebook too. I will also backup my files with an external hard disk drive once a while

VIP Member

all nice and unglams in google photos. editted and nicer ones on her own ig account post 😁

VIP Member

Upload to social media such as facebook or instagram.. Or select some to make into photobook

Backup to cloud storage and print out some nice ones to put in photo frames around the house