Has anybody reached a point where you don't care what happens to the marriage anymore? The kind of situation wherein it seems like you're only together for the kid/s?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think this is a phase that comes in all marriages. For some the phase gets over soon and for some it goes on for long. But I guess, for couples for whom this phase stays, they need to work on their marriage. This is not the time to give on the relationship but a trying time for both, and I feel nothing but only healthy communication can set things straight.

Read more

Virtual hugs if you are currently in that situation. When you say that you don't care about your marriage, does that mean that you don't want to work things out? How do you and your spouse "behave" in your house? Do you always fight? While I am pro-family, will staying together be good or bad for your kids? You also have to assess how it will affect your kids.

Read more
8y ago

Maybe you can go back to your family for a week or 2? Some distance is good. Man don't talk because they don't want to get into a fight, both of you have many tie knots.

Yes i have. Its a rocky journey, plenty of ups and downs. Nevertheless we managed to work it out. Communication is the key. Prolonging such an environment is not healthy for the kids. As adults we need to know what we value and want as an individual and husband and wife.

Well I married my wife to save our unborn child. Due to a lot of incidents, I cannot trust this woman and her family. I never regretted saving our child but I certainly regretted marrying her as what I suspect is all coming true. (I finally said it out anonymously)

6y ago

ui..single ako ie bah..

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-19790)

Yes mami most of the time... Lagi ko naiisip na nagsasama na lang kame for the kids wala pa lang kz ako work so di ako makabitaw agad...

8y ago

Virtual hugs sis. Sa case ko, giving up is not an option (as of now).

VIP Member

Think it's pretty common. I have many friends like that. Never know what to advice them in such situations

8y ago

counselling, early intervention is good. Please tell them to find a counselor that both parties are comfortable with.