tips to bring back that loving feeling?

It has been 6 years of marriage and we have 3 kids. Seems that taking care of our kids has taken a toil on our marriage. Any tips to bring back that loving feeling?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It is common that after the arrival of children, the couple take on the role of parents and forgot that they are also “husband and wife”. It is inevitable as children take up much of your attention and time. If you are working and your children have daycare arrangements, consider taking half-day offs to go on a date with your husband. Have real conservations and try to leave the kids out of the topics. If you are not working and going out in the afternoon is not possible, you can try to arrange for your children to have a sleepover at your in-laws, or have someone to look after them for a couple of hours. The key is to go on a date without the children and without feeling “parents guilt”. If going out on a couple’s date is really not an option, spend a few minutes before sleeping to have a simple chat. Again, talk about anything but the kids.

Read more

Have never see a hacker like them is the can of hacker that render good service,which have never seen, they has the best software to infiltrate your job speedy, like hacking of whats'app, facebook, snapchat, repairing of credit card, criminal record, lost of property, hack Company and Security Agents Websites, Hack School portals and upgrades scores, Recover Lost Files Skype Spy and Hangouts, GPS location Tracking, Call Logs Retrieval – Incoming calls restriction. Remotely accessing SMS –Genuine Software cracking --Game hacking and cracking --Keylogging – Remote device w – Calendar Monitoring – Remote email spying –Internet Usage Monitoring– USSD Control command.etc. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

I agree that kids are important but without a strong marriage the family will not sustain. I am a sahm, and I do find myself too occupied with kids Here are some suggestions: -Occasionally, a short trip will help to rebuild the relationship. -During normal days, you can go for groceries or dinner together, just both of you. -If you are the sole care taker of the kids in the family, you can request neighbor or relatives or friends to help to take care for a while, 1-2 hours for both of you to spend couple time e.g. romantic dinner or movie. -A couple diary will help to make both understand each other better.

Read more

Me and my hub take private time seriously. We will go on trips, celebrate special dates privately. I always tell him even a meal also doesnt matter! Its the time spent together, just us. Kinda a very lame you see me i see you. But it means alot. We cuddle to sleep together everytime, as long as we are both in the bed. We hold hands when we head out. And we kiss everytime we bid goodbye(like he leaves for work). And yes, we try new things in the bedroom too. Continue doing the things you would do when you are dating.

Read more

To have a healthy relationship, like a plant, you have to take care of it. And to keep your relationship going you need to keep doing new things to keep boredom at bay. You can make weekend plans, a short trip to a nearby place will do the trick for you. You can leave the kids with your parents or can tell a relative to babysit them. You can make out time when the kids have gone to school. Catch a movie, cook with each other, go to spa together etc.

Read more

Hello everyone, I was really down when i noticed my husbands behavior so i was very curious to know what he does behind my back, that is when i was introduced to JOSE who help me gain complete access to his phone and social media account without his knowledge and i discovered the bitter truth about his infidelity. if you ever need a private investigator to spy on your cheating spouse, reach out to JOSE WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Know your husband's love language. I have also mentioned this in another thread. No matter how much effort we exert, if we are not "hitting" our spouse's love language, they still won't feel loved. For example, your husband's love language is "words of affirmation", you can give him compliments or say encouraging words. But please do not that you also have to be sincere when you say it.

Read more

Same situation here and very sad that no more love exist. I am sad after my 3rd child. My hubby taking care 2 elder one and I am taking care baby. I am full time working mum too., plus he is not understand I am like 24/7 tiring. Basically no talking after work and just need to settle my baby to sleep.

Read more

Six years and 3 kids is not easy! It can be pretty exhausting for both the parents. You can get someone to babysit on weekends and go for a coffee or dinner. Try to cuddle and watch movies or simply chat once the kids are off to bed.

Romance and passion are daily choices you need to make. And by making the choice, you need to be willing to work on whatever is necessary to keep the embers burning.