Is My Baby Growing Well?

Feeling very anxious and worried about the growth of my little rainbow. Been trying to feel optimistic regarding about the growth, hoping miracle do happen. But still cant help it to feel worried and lost.. Will i lost my little one again? I cant help it to think why i need to undergo twice in this 2 years. ??

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Big hug to you, dear. Thank you for sharing what you’re going through, and your little rainbow is such a precious little baby that is dearly loved by mummy ❤️ I know I can’t do much to help, but I just said a little prayer for you and little rainbow. Hang in there okay?

5y ago

Thanks u dearie.. 🙏🙏

VIP Member

Mummy must think positive and listen to gynae advise. Hold on and you will have a healthy baby😊! Listen to relaxing music and stay calm. Mummy I believe you can💪!

5y ago

❤️❤️ 🙏🙏

Super Mum

You have done your best. Even if your little rainbow has decided otherwise, have faith that one day a little rainbow will stay.

VIP Member

Praying for you! And try to have a positive mindset. Because happy mummy makes a happy baby! 😊

5y ago

Thanks dear. I m trying very hard to be positive.. And i somehow have this instincts tt my little rainbow is growing well. Praying hard my instinct will turn out true..🙏🙏

VIP Member

How far along are you? Pls Ensure you are eating your folic acid and vitamin d tablets daily

5y ago

Hopefully things will turn out well.. We jiayou tgt!!

VIP Member

Mommy, you are doing a very good job. Don’t stress yourself. We will pray for you. :)

5y ago

Thanks you mummy!! I will pray hard too..

Hugs.. i'll pray for you and all anxious mums. 🙏

5y ago

Thank you dear.. 🙏🙏

Do you still have pregnancy symptoms like nausea, vomiting?

5y ago

Be hopeful! Jiayou!