PUPPP rash

Anybody has experience this during third trimester? I cant help but to feel worried about it. It is spreading from my belly to my back and my breast. #pleasehelp #3rdtrimester #puppp

PUPPP rash
7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had it in my third trimester, it was very bad. It was so itchy that EVERYDAY I would wake up in the middle of the night just to scratch my soles, legs, palms, arms and belly. Ice pack and Suu Balm helped. Don’t skim on the prescribed hydrocortisone and the meds, they help you to sleep at night. It got better 2 months after my delivery. Hang in there! You will get better. Don’t use the hairdryer method. It provided a fast but temporary relief , but it burned my skin badly. Stay strong!

Read more
1y ago

I see, I doubt mine will go off that quickly, because my gynae said my was serious case that it got inflamed :( Do you mind sharing a picture of the moisturiser cream and its content ?

Oh dear this looks bad. Hope u are drinking lots of warm water. My girlfriend had this before, and she used this renewall gel & enumi lotion https://4l.shop/G1Z4M you can consider this! as we get on to the 3rd-tri we tend to be very hot. so this could helps u to soothe down… otherwise it will be more itchier for u. Both products contain natural ingredients and it’s safe for your skin … HSIAS approved too :)

Read more

i had this during my first pregnancy. my gynae told me the only thing he can prescribe me is to sooth the rashes. he says these kind of pupp rashes only will go away after giving birth. and he was right! after giving birth, it goes away like magic. of course i use all types of medicine/cream as it was too itchy but it doesnt work at all. stay strong mummy❤

Read more

Please check with your gynae. I also had rash lookalike on my thighs and it then spread to my tummy area and arms. Went to KKH and was monitored for 2 hours did blood test before being prescribed hydrocortisone and some allergy meds.

1y ago

Yup, I was prescribed Hydrocortisone by GP and I checked with my gynae that they are OK to be used. But I am still worried that my baby will get affected. I hope not so!

I had these from second tri up till now 24m pp 🥹 took zrytec throughout but best to check in with your gynae .

1y ago

I was prescribed Zrytec by my GP. But I was only asked to take once in the morning. But night time was the worse! :(

This looks like hives, zyrtec would help but check w gynae or derma

1y ago

Yea, I read online that PUPPP are hives-like rashes but they looked so different on various parts of my body :/

TapFluencer

hope y have checked with ur gynae

1y ago

yup, my gynae said mine was quite seriously inflamed. the whole tummy area and I am not dilated yet, so he was worried that the rash will continue to spread if I am still not dilated