Anxious about nipt test result

Hi mummies, is it normal to be very anxious and worried during the 2 weeks period wait for your nipt test result? I cant help but to feel so anxious.. and kept thinking about the probability

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It’s normal to be anxious! I had to terminate my first pregnancy due to birth defect .. Very soon i got pregnant again, the moment I got pregnancy till my FTS and NIPT, I was constantly worrying and in a bad mood till the extend my husband ask me when will I stop worrying .. I remember sitting down with the gynae to go through the nipt result and broke into tears when gynae told me all is good! I am in my third trimester and so far so good my baby is kicking hard in my stomach everyday! Jiayou!

Read more
4mo ago

Jiayou

I was very anxious too! And time seemed to pass so slowly… But being anxious won’t change the results so I just tried to distract myself by doing other things. Hang in there!! Hope everything is ok

Yes it’s normal! I was so anxious (especially it’s my first pregnancy) for the test result but thankfully all turn out fine! 🥹

Yes its normal. I was super anxious for my firstborn.