Family problem... My husband dislike how my mother involved herself in baby stuff. Like when to stop feeding, how to swaddle the baby and bathing the baby. She will like to use words like "No cannot. You should do this." Or "Why you did it this way. Baby cannot like this like that." My husband cannot stand the way she demand on things we doing. So he tolerate her and now we are staying at my mother's place. I know complications is coming and I am still doing my confinement. My husband already show sign of dislike and even reply back when my mother is being demanding. But I feel so uncomfortable seeing both of them talking like this. How do I even make the situation better? My mother is a stubborn and tough women. My husband is a firm and independent man.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

You can try to talk to them nicely to see if its work. Because currently you are staying at your mum place so things might be a little different . I feel you because sometimes our thinking might be different from our mum but it still good to know what to do and whats not. If you think your mum is right then try to talk to your hubby but if you think hubby is right then talk to your mum. After all you need a solution and you need to choose whatever good for you and baby.

Read more