ex husband

My ex hus hasn't seen the child almost 2 years. He left me and my child when she was only 1 years old and few months. My ex hus text me saying that he wants to meet my child. I don't know how my child going to react and I don't know what to do. I am so afraid, coz he was abusive towards me. My ex left us because he has a mistress, and all of a sudden he wants to meet my child as he only given twice a month visitation for 2hr only to see the child. (Supervised) Hmmm

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to OYINBO for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with OYINBO my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what OYINBO did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can communicate with OYINBO through the below in formations. Whats App/call/text: +2348074066640 Email: [email protected]

Read more

My SIL went through a nasty marriage with her EX. He never visited my SIL during her labour, neither did he pay for anything related to her pregnancy or child. Basically he ghosted her after she was pregnant. They fought for years during the divorce case. One fine day he suddenly “develop” feelings for the child and cried sob stories in front of judge/lawyers on how my SIL denied him of fatherhood etc etc Court took his side and with all the compulsory visitation/mediations, this man got more and more info (current home address, school, outside curriculum etc) of the child which in turn became his chips to blackmail my SIL. Having seen terrible things happened to SIL and the child, please take extra caution during meetup even if in public place. My apologies if I sounded extremely doubtful of his intentions, because why meetup after 2 years?

Read more

As mush as he did all that kind of thing to you. Did he still pay the maintenance money for your kid ? If he did then let him meet his daughter his the father. Your child got the rights to know who is her father. And by law you go to follow the courts rule. Dont be selfish towards your child, wtv the past is the past. Move forward and be a better mother for your daughter. make sure when your child meets her dad you are there with her at all times.

Read more

If you’re worried, then Ensure that he and your child are not left alone together. Meet somewhere like a cafe where there is considerable number of people and not too crowded as well.

TapFluencer

It is good that this is a supervised visit. Try to have it in neutral place where you and family or friends will be near enough to monitor as well

Base on your understanding of his character, can he harm you and Kid? Make sure some other family member is close by. Take care!

VIP Member

supervised visit shld be okie. try meet at public area where there's many other people around. u know just incase....

Hi, Please organise a supervised visit and also make sure the surrounding is full with people and is well located

VIP Member

If I were you, I would not want to meet him or let my child to meet. He left when he met someone else. Sorry not sorry.

4y ago

Agree. Sorry not sorry

Meet in a public place as a supervised visit. If he creates any non sense just leave the place and report it