help me how to get pregnant😔

hi everyone! i dont know where to start, me and my bf trying to conceive for 3 months now, but every time i told him, im fertile he got tense and can't have sex. Literarily he will stop having sex and just say sorry.. he say within a week if we do so still i can get pregnant but i think its really important that he do it the day im ovulating.. I also stress now and loosing so much weight .. i need advice on how to get rid of this heavy feeling that he really dont mean having a child with me...

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

me and my husband went through alot to get pregnant too.. my advise would be, don't stress over it.. if your menses is regular, can start keeping track your daily body temperature.. start having sex about 4-5 days before ovulation day (alternate day is recommended so the sperms can recover after each session).. 24hrs after ovulation day also can, anything after means no more chance already.. ovulation day temperature is usually 0.2-0.5 higher than your normal temperature.. if the temperature continues until beyond your menses day means you might be pregnant, if it drops back to normal temperature means your menses is coming.. going tcm for acupuncture and take their medication helps too.. if after active trying of 6 months can go seek helps or treatment.. otherwise, 1 year later can seek help

Read more