help me how to get pregnant😔

hi everyone! i dont know where to start, me and my bf trying to conceive for 3 months now, but every time i told him, im fertile he got tense and can't have sex. Literarily he will stop having sex and just say sorry.. he say within a week if we do so still i can get pregnant but i think its really important that he do it the day im ovulating.. I also stress now and loosing so much weight .. i need advice on how to get rid of this heavy feeling that he really dont mean having a child with me...

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was in your same shoes previously. My husband and I dived into TTC almost immediately after marriage but it didn't happen for 2.5 years. For the first six months, it started with just doing it occasionally to subsequently charting my basal temperature and tracking with ovulation kits. Whenever i detected the surge in LH in OPK, I would tell my husband about it and there were many times he was so stressed (like handing in homework) he just couldn't. I rmbred crying secretly several occasions when we didn't manage to do it because I didn't want to miss any chance in my fertile window. I was disappointed month after month without any success. We even went to see a fertility doctor for all kinda checks but nothing was wrong. We even explored the idea of undergoing fertility treatments. Subsequently, I dropped the idea of excessive charting and OPK tracking and focused on eating well and staying active. During the estimated fertile days based on my period tracker, I initiated doing it instead of telling my husband I am fertile and we have to do it now. To my surprise, we managed to conceive that second month when I didn't track and stuff. I know it's easier said than done but try not to stress yourself up, baby will come when you least expect it.. at least for me! oh ya, you don't have to strictly do on your ovulation day exactly.. five days before leading up to your ovulation day still have chance to get pregnant!

Read more