Dun wanna be pregnant but husband want. Had 2 miscarriages already. Too painful for my heart to lose another baby

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

A miscarriage can feel so discouraging. For those affected, the mental and physical impact can be devastating... The good news is that most women who have miscarriages even multiple miscarriages, can go on to have successful pregnancies. So, don’t be afraid to try again. My advice to you is to seek a thorough medical evaluation with an experienced gynaecologist. This follow-up is crucial as it helps to identify the underlying problems and get them corrected rather than to give up hope and a possible chance of having a baby. Meantime, take good care of yourself, keep in good health ...stay positive, believe and your dream will come true.:))

Read more
VIP Member

I’m not sure if u are chinese, did u try to see tcm? Warm up ur body? Miscarriage got many reason. I heard it’s common for 1st one to be miscarriage, but 2nd onward shouldn’t be much of issue, but since it’s for ur case, maybe want to see how to make ur body to be in a better state first. Mine first is a miscarriage. Stay positive, just try to drink more soup that helps to boost ur health and keep ur body warm.

Read more

Had 3 miscarriage.. Almost lost my 16 months old baby.. Dun give up.. Do a thorough check n find out what happened if need be.. Otherwise build up ur body n ur husband's as well before trying again. Sometimes, it is not necessary our fault when tings like dis happens.

VIP Member

:( sorry to hear that. Going through miscarriage is tough. Maybe you should talk to your husband in expected timelines. See if you can come to a compromise. Also better to see if it’s possible for you to find healing. ❤️

TapFluencer

Take all the time you need to heal from the heartache of your miscarriage. However, have an honest, open conversation with your husband about how you feel. It is important that you are both on the same page.

Oh no I’m sorry that you had to go through miscarriages. I think you need to communicate with your Husband, it’s a decision by the 2 of you. Perhaps take a break before trying again?

I have had 2 miscarriages and lost 3 kids. Now am a mom to a wonderful, caring and happy boy. Painful it may be. Ultimately it’s your choice and decision and please do take care.

VIP Member

I think you should discuss with your husband about this matter? Maybe, wait until your body is healed and you are ready.. I'm so sorry to hear that *big hug*

VIP Member

Dont be discourage by the previous miscarriage. Before trying, go for a check on what caused the miscarriage. Build up your immunity and health too.

Read more

don't despair! try again! I understand how you feel. I also had 2 miscarriages but finally got pregnant in 2015.