Don't know am I alone or is this normal. The entire pregnancy we didn't make love till our lo is born and almost 13mo we had less than the amount of a hand. Since the last session till to date it been 3months. He never once initiate to make love since pregnancy till now. Am always the one who asked for it and 101% I didn't get what I want. Was always rejected by him. Tried to dress sexy, make the baby sleep before he come home, etc. With all the efforts all I get was the same old excuses, if dress sexily = why waste money on such stuff( ok it's my money), it's all about WORK every single time and honestly am sick and tired of hearing it. Sexually frustrated and feeling hurt deep down. All this plus taking care of a kid isn't easy at all. All this add up to me being nasty, short temper, easily angry. But he don't know... We have tried to speak ALOT of times about this issue often me ended up crying and it's always the same old repeating reasons. Feeling lost...

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm sorry you're feeling really frustrated and it must be difficult for you. Firstly, if you are really sexually frustrated and your husband is not interested, perhaps you can "help yourself" for the time being just to get some release. No shame in that -- it is obviously affecting you and if there is a quick fix then why not? After that has been settled, you have to find a way to get through to your husband. Find a time to just talk to him. Don't immediately jump into the topic of sex, start with something neutral like kids, work and then slowly branch into what's bothering him. I think he is feeling as lost as you are. Don't give up on him.

Read more

Whatever u said sounds very familiar... though my experience was for a longer period. My husband and I prob only had sex when trying for a baby and not other times after our 2nd year of marriage. Even when I asked for it, he will say no or "I rather use my hand". I eventually found out after 7 years (we are married for 9 years) that he has been cheating on me and thats why he lost interest me. I am not saying your husband definitely has cheated on you but there are some things u should open your mind to the possibilities to and not be blindsided by me because I really trusted him.

Read more

i will give you some other suggestion - do you feel he has moved on or there's someone else in the picture? think about it. if you said you've already tried everything, and i am sure you must have, then any sane guy would want to reciprocate at least once. talk to him and be direct. ask him. and you'll be able to judge from his expression what's really going on. after that, the choice is yours. all the best and a big hug to you

Read more

i think you should definitely visit a marriage counselor now if you have not already. since you already tried talking to him and took all the initiative, it is obvious there is something on his mind. it could be that he may have met someone, i am sorry to say it out like this, but maybe meeting a counselor can help bring all this out.

Read more

communicate with him not just about your frustrations but about everything or anything, or look at yourself if you’ve change a lot after having kids try bringing your old self back the one your husband has fallen inlove, sometime we mothers have been very busy tending the kids and the house we don’t give much time for ourselves.

Read more

Be positive. Maybe he feels stressed at work too. My suggestion is to take a short break from work ... go fir a short getaway or even if it is a movie date. Hv a day of yr own together once a week. Surprise him occasionally and don't b too naggy.

Read more

Same here... And I'm pregnant.... I have no job and no money and expect.... And I feel so angry and guilty putting this unborn baby. And my 2 year old tru this..... I wish I could Jst leave and take my son with.

Same here! My husband too. We have it for child only other than that the longest would be half year once or even one year once. The period where we want to try for a baby almost took his life.

Try planning a short getaway/staycation with your husband alone? On your birthdays or anniversary?

preggy and wala gana din pg mg sex. pati sa bf nawalan dn ng gana prang naliwagan ako