Don't know am I alone or is this normal. The entire pregnancy we didn't make love till our lo is born and almost 13mo we had less than the amount of a hand. Since the last session till to date it been 3months. He never once initiate to make love since pregnancy till now. Am always the one who asked for it and 101% I didn't get what I want. Was always rejected by him. Tried to dress sexy, make the baby sleep before he come home, etc. With all the efforts all I get was the same old excuses, if dress sexily = why waste money on such stuff( ok it's my money), it's all about WORK every single time and honestly am sick and tired of hearing it. Sexually frustrated and feeling hurt deep down. All this plus taking care of a kid isn't easy at all. All this add up to me being nasty, short temper, easily angry. But he don't know... We have tried to speak ALOT of times about this issue often me ended up crying and it's always the same old repeating reasons. Feeling lost...

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Buy a toy..don't depend on others for your own pleasure. ;p buy a bigger one too!

Super Mum

..well, it is really frustrating.