Do you display affection on public?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Not really. Holding hands and the occasional hugs are the most I'd go in public. I'm generally a low-key person and do not like to attract any kind of attention. Also, I don't see a need to publicly display my affection to my other half (not that I'm ashamed of him or anything!!). ;)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3835)

Yes, mostly holding hands, nothing too much. My previous partner would never hold hands with me in public and I think it means so much to do so! It's like you're proud to be with that person!

There's a healthy amount of affection that seems appropriate for certain situations. Since affection is also subjective, it really depends on each other's preference or level of comfort.

I am really not a fan of public display of affection. I'd like some privacy when I get intimate with my partner.

I do not display affection in public.. I would keep all of it for the time we are alone. My affection, my man..

Sure. As long it's not overdone and with some degree of decency.

yes definitely. not to excessively though.