What is the laziest makeup look you do? Like, when you put it on, you feel presentable enough for the public. For me, it's making sure I at least have lipstick on or my eyebrows are done.

35 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hey Carla, i don't think anyone can beat me to a lazy makeup, and it is also one of my most used looks when I am just going around and not somewhere fancy. i love adding some black kohl to my eyes and a dab of lipstick, and well, that's about it :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-29289)

VIP Member

Eyebrows ( I go for eyebrows embroidery so you can skip drawing brows) As i have the standard small asian eyes, eyeliner are very important and a little blusher to brighten up my face.

After child birth I lost a lots of hair and my eyebrows stopped growing like earlier. So my basic would be thicken my eyebrows, eyeliner (kajal) was lipstick on!

TapFluencer

I think I only had professional do makeup for me on less than 5 special occasions. I dont personally put on makeup myself 😅

I don't use makeup, but I would think foundation is enough.

Moisturiser, bronzer, eye brows & lip gloss. 💕

Eyebrows for me. It helps to frame my face a little better

Foundation and lipgloss minsan ndi na lang nglalagay,

Super Mum

Concealer and eyeliner. Eyes are very important