Do you think it's ok to breastfeed in public?
Voice your Opinion
Hell Yes!
No way!
No opinion

2665 responses

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

there's 1 time when I out with my husb n baby, she cry for hunger out of suddent. i cant find any mom's room so i just bf at the hallway with cover. i dont bother bout strangers look. my baby come first! another thing, shopping mall always design mom's room at the end of the alley .. it jus so troublesome.

Read more

Adults need to eat and drink. Why cant babies? Furthermore they cant control their hunger, they need to be fed when they are hungry. So whats wrong? If breastfeeding needs to hide, do u find a place to hide when u wanna eat? Or do u go toilet/staircase/storeroom to eat ur food?

7y ago

Well said!!

boleh.. tapi cover la sikit.. aku pernah jumpa dia selamber je selak baju sampai nampak puting kat public.. sewel punya mak... kesian betul sape jadi laki dia..

I can't go out and enjoy because my husband don't want me to Bf my baby in public. like hello I'm also wearing nursing clothes and not naked 🙄

just use the cover. i even breastfeed while eating and pump milk during my lunch break while eating out. save time when multi-tasking

TapFluencer

No opinion. For me, i like to feel comfortable to bf in a bf room or car. In public can use nursing cover its more appropriate

Yes it's okay however we just need to cover ourselves so that not everyone can see my breasts

ikut meramaikan

VIP Member

why not? it's our right as mothers to breastfeed our baby wherever we want.

yes, i'm ok.. but my husband don't want me BF my baby in public.