10 Replies

Spend time with her. Take her to super market when you are going.Ask her to read it out the list of things you prepared for purchasing, Gift her a puppy house, on every sunday give her some money based on how active she was through out the week. Make her count the money by the end of month and ask her to purchase something .This simple act will teach children responsibility, judging useful and useless things when she is spending that.Paint small cartoons along with her. Make her busy in some physical work like dance,dance along with her.fix a routine to her and be friendly with her.I guess you might notice some change after 2 or 3 months

Hey... If she is lazy by nature then what can I say, you can perhaps do things with him to retain her interest in a particular thing so that she does that. Else if you mean to say that she is lazy because she is low on energy then you can consult her PD and seek his advice. May be he will prescribe her some vitamins that she may be deficient of.

Do you mean lazy by nature or lacks energy? If it's the first one u will have to try and find activities that interest her and engage her in the same. You can also give her daily tasks around the house that can earn her a pocket money. If u think she is low on energy please check her diet and speak to the doc

Hi Vishal, I think it is surprising that a 7 year old girl is lazy. I mean kids this age are full of energy and it is hard to keep them at a place for long. I suggest show her to a doctor may be that she is having some deficiency that is making her feel lazy all the time.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-24244)

TapFluencer

It would be good to understand exactly what you mean by lazy. Children usually are active at this age. They love games, surprises and rewards. You can use these to motivate and inspire her.

VIP Member

It's still early to define lazy. Probably she is not motivated to do things. Get her interested in something. from there she would be able to be more alert and work for it

Perhaps she hasn’t found something that truly interests her yet? Try and pick up what she likes and build up from there :)

Maybe hindi lang siya active try to encourage her to some activities like sports or kung ano yong interests niya

Try to engage her in sports activity of her choice.

Related Questions

Related Articles