Not able to have a restful sleep for a few days

Currently I am in my 20 weeks, first time pregnancy. I am usually a light sleeper, easily affected by noise. Moreover, if my husband get really exhausted, he snored quite loud and it further preventing me not able to sleep at night ! The more I tried to sleep the more I hear him snore the more alert I get and cannot sleep . I get really stressed and worried for my health and of course of baby ! How do you all manage ?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Totally get it, my husband is like that too. Except he refuse to change position cos he likes to sleep on back. If space permits, suggest separate sleeping rooms in the meantime so both of you can get proper rest. It has helped me too.

Omg yes I do get really annoyed at my hubby’s snores. I did talk to him & let him know that though, he says he can’t help it, what I do is just nudge him everytime he snores too loud, he will switch position etc.

2w ago

Yes, I did spoke to him as well. After I wake him up to let he know that he snore very loud, he will switch position. Before I can sleep back, the snore came back again with the adjusted position 🥹

I realised I slept better with the pregnancy pillow that supports my back. Another method is you may want to try sleeping first before him.. So meaning he should do something else and let you sleep first.

💕