Sleepless night

Hey guys, idk is it normal for us pregnant woman to not be able to sleep at night? Im currently 29weeks 6days pregnant and it’s been almost a month i did not get to sleep at night.. most probably I will fall asleep around 5+am in the morning.. im so stress about it and tired of not being able to get proper sleep 😭 P.S. this is my 2nd pregnancy, i never experienced this during my first pregnancy #pregnancy

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! Just wanna say I’m 29w6d too hehe! And ofcourse I’m experiencing the same thing, sleepless nights eventhough I am sleepy. I tried not using phone 1-2 hours before planned bedtime & focus on falling asleep & it kinda works for me. I also put on lullaby for myself HAHA! I also try to avoid getting stressed from being unable to sleep cos it will just worsen it & I’ll just follow the flow and accept that this could be how it works. Jiayou mummy! 🤍

Read more

It’s one of the known pregnancy symptoms tho not everyone gets it. So I think it’s fairly common and normal. I also find the more I stress about not sleeping the worse. Try to not think about it and at least close your eyes and rest. Keep a regular sleep schedule and cut all caffeine if u haven’t already. Take care mama ❤️

Read more

Yesss. My slp pattern changes every few wks. From first tri - wake every 2hrs to pee and cant get back to slp. Previous extreme pattern was slp at 10/11pm and wake 2/3am and can only slp at 5/6am. This wk’s pattern is total KO (im 31 wks tmr) from 12/1am to 7.30am, with a couple pee breaks (immediately fall alsp back)

Read more

Hi! Me too! Currently 29 weeks 6 days.. And ya not able to sleep at night..I need to sit up and sleep.. Plus the heartburn, endless cough 🙄 (just recovered from covid) and backache! Ended up very moody the next day at work! 😅

Yes is normal! I didn’t sleep well throughout my whole first pregnancy! And thing got worse when I’m at third trimester till I was sitting up and sleep

yes normal. when i was pregnant i had trouble sleeping at night too. don't stress yourself abt it. just sleep whenever your body feels like it.

I'm not able to sleep well throughout as well, have very bad nasal congestion and will wake up everytime I turn.