Sleep All Day

Am ending my 2nd trimester and has been sleeping a lot with naps in the afternoon. However, my husband gets irritated at how much I am able to sleep. He thinks I am lazy and unproductive, what should I do? :( I get tired easily since my first trimester. #1stimemom #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I slept a lot when I was in my 2nd trimester too. Thankfully my husband is very understanding. What I did is I showed him the day by day baby's growth chart to him and I also have another app to let him know what is happening inside me. Growing a baby inside you is exhausting. You need that nap & rest to have a healthy pregnancy BUT also remember not to over-do it. Can be risky also and have a difficult birth. Have you had your blood test checked? I was always tired when I found out that I am iron deficiency. Given iron tablet for a change and now I'm active just like with my previous pregnancies.

Read more

totally feel you as i was just like that too. forever sleepy and always napping and sleep super early too. sadly, my husband wasnt so understanding and said that i am being so lazy. i was really hurt and he doesnt care much. i just sleep away everything cus i really cant help it no matter what. but it got better over time. i still thinks he doesnt get it till now.

Read more